COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This I'm not so sure, I'd have thought we drank less than some other European countries.

Yeah DeLaurentiis is always a shitshow. And also, training for what?

I lived in Dubrovniik for 30 years and served thousands of Italians and you guys definitely drink about magnitude less than English, Irish, Germans, Skandinavians.

U.K. now ahead of Italy on their curve. We’ve been consistently 15 days behind. Now we’re up to 230+ dead, they were at 197 15 days ago.

Shit’s about to get fucking awful.

Our approach is what has lead to us catching up quickly or even overtaking.

We’re looking to sell our family owned London property and cash buy elsewhere ASAP. We own it lock, stock and barrel. Does anyone think this crisis will impact on our ability to do so?

I’ve been keeping an eye on the market and they’re selling quickly. Our neighbours had thirty viewings and three offers. They left earlier this week.

I had numerous close friends who were saying only that up to last weekend after the Friday announcement. They are already one week later looking like absolute idiots and have fuck all to say on the matter now. In the space of a week this thing has gone mind bogglingly scary.
Yep and don’t forget all the wankers (seemed 3/4 of people I’m “friends” with on Facebook) who all posted their heartfelt messages of “wasn’t going out tonight but might as well makes the most of it as we won’t be allowed to do it from tomorrow” from the pub.

Sadly it won’t be them that suffer, but their parents, their mates parents and the old and infirm. People are shit sometimes.

Yep and don’t forget all the wankers (seemed 3/4 of people I’m “friends” with on Facebook) who all posted their heartfelt messages of “wasn’t going out tonight but might as well makes the most of it as we won’t be allowed to do it from tomorrow” from the pub.

Sadly it won’t be them that suffer, but their parents, their mates parents and the old and infirm. People are shit sometimes.
I was shocked this morning when I saw all the same type of posts, but sadly not surprised knowing the type of people I do. That’s what unfortunately we are up against and like you posted above, is only heading one way.

Looks like France stopped mass testing. They were leveled with Spain and Germany few days ago and they are 10 thousands behind now. Deaths are going fairly strong though and they are already on some 4% death rate, so it has to be testing.

Apparently wythenshawe hospital is really struggling at the minute with the amount of virus patients in intensive care.

heard it from a friend who is a nurse there

it really is worrying. The death rate will be in thousands as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.