COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This I'm not so sure, I'd have thought we drank less than some other European countries.

Yeah DeLaurentiis is always a shitshow. And also, training for what?
If the shelves in our supermarkets today are anything to go by, you drink a lot less.

I've stocked enough food for some 3-4 weeks, but we're still going daily to buy a food for that day. I'm not sure how long this will last and how long the biggest crisis would last, so we're thinking it's better to go to shops now when there is still not too many confirmed cases than on the top of the crisis.

I have one bag of pasta, spaghetti and tagliatelle, one jar of pasta sauce, some eggs and tins of soup, some chicken and meat in the freezer. I might get 10-14 days out of that if I am frugal. If I can I'll add to it.

Some cnut knocked on the door today wanting to read the meters. Lady Bacon fcuked him off.

Either a scam or sheer stupidity on the energy company’s part. We submit regular online readings.
I've had a text from EON wanting me to arrange an appointment to fit a smart meter. Leaving aside the fact that I have no intention of getting one fitted unless it's made compulsory I'm not having some unknown wandering into the house when I'm in a vulnerable group and supposed to be distancing.

A global decision? No. Each country has its own sovereignty. And you make this decision when you're absolutely sure can't save everyone in front of you, but you make it situation by situation. It's not an outlandish decision and it has to be made in some cases, but there won't be a global turn of backs on the elders and ill.

The tories would simply never let that happen for one. The elderly vote them into power!

You’re welcome pal. As I said, any time.
I know you're joking mate but I don't want to take away from the incredibly kind offer made by another poster, and we both know it was not you.

But were you to offer to "pop in" from Qatar that would be incredibly kind ;-)

What do you expect to be done to suit your needs?
Hi and sorry for yesterdays outburst at you,i was unfair and not very considerate,please except my apologies
i tried to private message you but you have all of that turned off,so i can only do it this way,thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.