General Videogame Thread

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the first one and this one seemed a bit OTT. Like you I stopped at Ep 1. I might go back, dunno. Maybe that ending was just a bit of a bummer.
Finished it earlier. It's good, but not in the same league as the original and that's not just me being sentimental. The concept of rewinding time with Max gave a very interactive and reworkable interface and universe which gave you reason to be it in. Watching someone else have a power doesn't involve the player the same, imo.

More endings in LiS2 but I didn't really care about which one I got.

Been hammering Nioh 2 this last week. Comfortably the best souls-like game out there imo.

well ,well ,well, ive turned into a proper geek,ive been playing cities skyline(on ps4) and its really addictive,the pc version looks 100% better for mods and visuals ect,so if your looking for something different once you get the hang of things you wont be disappointed

Whilst it will undoubtedly be better on pc with the mods, the console version of cities skyline is superb! Not many game of that genre out on consoles but that’s the best one by far, I lost countless hours on that when it first released.

European and American Truck simulator, Train Sim World, failing at X-Plane 11 (for now).

Way too mental/fast for me.

Still playing Dayz, state of decay 2 (very apt...) and GTAV online with mates. Slower paced and can chat in-between objectives.[/QUOTE Hahaha yeah it can be! I'll have a look at the games you've just mentioned cheers

Been hammering Nioh 2 this last week. Comfortably the best souls-like game out there imo.

Whilst it will undoubtedly be better on pc with the mods, the console version of cities skyline is superb! Not many game of that genre out on consoles but that’s the best one by far, I lost countless hours on that when it first released.
I noticed it on youtube,didnt bother then after a couple of weeks I decided to watch it, a month later and I was still watching whenever I was on youtube I thought fuck it,bought it on ebay for about a tenner and im seriously hooked haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.