COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hearing our lockdown has been extended for another 15 days which will take us into the middle of April. I’ve no doubts it’ll be extended again as we get closer to the end date, and so on and so on. I’m not expecting to leave my gaff for at least 2 months tbh.
It’s not going to get any better anytime soon.

How often can you leave for grocery shopping?

https://theisleofthanetnews.com/202...orm-this-morning-outside-thanet-tesco-stores/

watch the video

and here my family are self isolating because lads gf stayed over night than 36 hours later has shown symptoms, yet the government are not clear on this as she does live here full time , we are running out of food etc because we cant get to the shop or are prepared to que like this and risk spreading it should we have it and not know. I hate this country at times.

https://theisleofthanetnews.com/202...orm-this-morning-outside-thanet-tesco-stores/

watch the video

and here my family are self isolating because lads gf stayed over night than 36 hours later has shown symptoms, yet the government are not clear on this as she does live here full time , we are running out of food etc because we cant get to the shop or are prepared to que like this and risk spreading it should we have it and not know. I hate this country at times.

This is my point,close bars,clubs gyms
Yet the fking supermarkets are fking hammered,at least in a pub you can sit a distance from someone else but not in a supermarket,

I think they really need a public information Tv announcement or something. Just before Corrie or Eastenders come on. The press conference is all well and good but it covers a lot and doesn’t go into the nitty gritty. People need to be told “don’t go to the beach” etc etc etc. It’s hard staying in all day though. Mental health issues will be off the scale by the time this ends
Amazed there isn't already. The UK is sleep walking into disaster territory.

We can tentatively say that the growth in reported new cases in Spain suggests that we are at or near a turning point in Spain but we will only really be able to tell this in hindsight. Keep an eye on it. Spain and Italy will be a forecast for the UK.

hopefully this will work then! Italy will be at 20,000 by next weekend at this rate! Hopefully the numbers will slow down some time this week though in Italy
Compared with Spain, the government is doing nothing. People going out as they please will not control this. While keeping the over 70s at home will protect them, younger people milling about spreading this virus will lead to many deaths amongst this group.
As someone said the people spouting the stiff upper lip bollocks are actually the Luftwaffe in this case.

07cc60b0-5a77-4774-aea5-e274b9ab1cfa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.