COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem the government faces with any lockdown is what to do with the people who break it. As others have said our culture differs from other countries and as we have seen over the weekend some people either don’t know how serious this is or just don’t give a shit. We can put the police and even the army on the streets but what powers will they have. These useless scrottes who are either drunk, drugged up or both will just see it as a laugh to taunt the police or the soldiers. Unfortunately they won’t be able to shoot the bastards, can they lock them up? If so where?, force them to go home? How?, fine them?, most will be on benefits probably anyway. Is a difficult decision to say the least
I’d let the army deal with them, won’t be any nicely nicely approach from them.

No words.......

Honestly i'm rarely surprised but can't believe there are cunts that do this. Apparently there was a craze in America last year where they would lick ice cream inside of a tub and put it back.

Just read that a lad got jailed for it a couple of weeks back (story below), nothing to do with Covid-19, but anyone who does that deserves jail time:

Honestly i'm rarely surprised but can't believe there are cunts that do this. Apparently there was a craze in America last year where they would lick ice cream inside of a tub and put it back.

Just read that a lad got jailed for it a couple of weeks back, nothing to do with Covid-19, but anyone who does that deserves jail time:

He’s 24 n’all. If you heard that a 14 year old had done it that’d be bad enough, but 24?!

A bit simplistic that mate. My father in law has late stage COPD and has been given not long. He also has Alzheimer's. His family have decided that it's best not to try to treat him if he takes another downturn. There's countless people in care homes in this predicament.

Now if "George" (made up name) gets a chest unfection, he won't be tested and it will see him off. And if the infection is Coronavirus, it will never be recorded.
But what does it matter if it was covid 19 or not? He might have had food poisoning or flu and he wouldn’t appear in those stats either. What I’ve been trying to get over is that the vast majority of the people who will die with this disease are going to be like ‘George’.

Jemma Joy Lib Dem
liked

Pete M

@fastcarspete

"Wash your hands like you've just chopped chillies and are off for a wank" Good work, Germans. That's how to get the message across.
Quote Tweet

S2PPwX8Y_normal.jpg

Dr. Sune Auken, #FBPE #SocialDistancing

@SuneAuken
· 12h
Trust the Germans for effective communication. #COVID19
Show this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.