COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to the bellends who went out for 'one last drink' on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Tens of thousands of jobs gone because simple advice couldn't be followed.
I have to be honest, when last Friday night’s closure was declared my first instinct was to go to the pub for a last few pints, and it was Johnson asking me not to do so, at the end of his speech, that made me stay in. Realised it would be selfish to do so. Figured it wasn’t an especially big sacrifice. That’s what makes their actions so selfish. For a Friday night out ffs.

No more than two people can gather outside. Anyone meeting in groups of more than two will be disordered. He said those exact words, it was on three times in 30 minutes!

No crowds! Two’s company; three’s a crowd!

Yeah sorry just listened again. I get it. Thanks.

Should have done this a couuple of weeks ago,those twats out at the weekend will have infected loads
We're a democracy.
You really can't withdraw our rights without giving the people a chance to behave responsibly.
They haven't. So here we are.

strange one about exercise once a day. You can be out whole day and if someone asks you, you just say it's your first one.

that isn’t what was said though. It said work from home if you can. So that means potentially millions of people still going to work.

my job isn’t essential either. I just don’t think it’s very clear
Same.

And our firm is dragging it's feet, as usual. We'll probably shut for the lockdown 6 months after the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.