COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it the travel that has to be essential and not the work? So if u have a non essential job u dont go in?

I'm in telecommunications for a small private company which (I think) classes me as a key worker but that's quite vague too.

My sons have been told that if they don’t come to work tomorrow they won’t get paid... They are non essential tree surgeons!,,
Firms that say that kind of thing should be named and shamed.
Also the owner should be blacklisted from NHS.
If he or she gets it suffer in silence alone.
Hopefully up a fucking tree

I hope these millions of kits BJ refers to are these rapid testing kits. Spain are distributing to health workers are care homes. That will make a massive difference. eing able to instantly take out of circulation people who have the virus would be massive.

I think the Americans have these too, and if they can get them rolled out that will stop the infection in its tracks. It will mean we have a rapid way of ending he chains of infection. Presumably anyone who gets it goes to their bedroom and stays there out of society and comes back when they are well, and meanwhile all their contacts get quickly checked.

He's gone as far as he's willing to go. On the face of it the measures sound harsh and what many were calling for, but he still left enough ambiguity to allow people to still leave the house who shouldn't, and for businesses to remain open which should really be closed.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.