COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he defines who can go to work. And the exercise bit is hilarious I mean walking is exercise so basically you can wander out at will for as long as you want.

The exercise bit I understand, it’ll grant them more time to have these measures implemented. If people can go out and walk they’ll be less climbing the walls and it’ll mean they’re more likely to obey the other measures.

It’s low risk if they just go walking and don’t touch anyone else.

The work bit is unclear and they need to be very specific, I agree.

Excuse me sir, but didn’t I see you walking into Waitrose half an hour ago?
Yes officer, I was getting a loaf.
I see sir, so why are you walking to Waitrose now
I’m getting milk officer.
And in half an hour I’ll be walking to get milk.

I honestly think it’s the latter, otherwise he’d be shutting most of the firms in the country down and I can’t see that happening. We’ve got suppliers in France and Italy (in the worst hit Lombardy region) and they’re still open for business despite the strict lockdowns in both those countries, albeit they have restrictions on the numbers of workers allowed on site.
If you work in a place with more than 2 people (unless its essential) you cannot "gather" anyway unless you can keep 2m apart at all times.

We get the odd jogger outside the house some days, you watch, tomorrow it'll be like the London and New York marathons are being run on the same day......in our street.
Everyone will turn in to Mo Farah overnight and probably off their tits on drugs like him too

The exercise bit I understand, it’ll grant them more time to have these measures implemented. If people can go out and walk they’ll be less climbing the walls and it’ll mean they’re more likely to obey the other measures.

It’s low risk if they just go walking and don’t touch anyone else.

The work bit is unclear and they need to be very specific, I agree.

20 kids in the park sat in pairs in a circle each pair approx 2m apart. Copper tells them to fuck off home, exercising mr plod we are having a rest you got a tape measure. If you can exercise and walking is an exercise then you can go out for as long as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.