COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not joking at all. I’m DEADLY SERIOUS !!

Don’t you have any conception of what makes humanity tick ??

Let me educate you. We’re SOCIAL ANIMALS. We thrive and survive on SOCIAL INTERACTION.

Some years ago when I had a Support Worker he would *make* me go out of the flat into the world. He emphasised that it’s VITALLY IMPORTANT for my mental health that I go out and be around people. Are you saying that’s now *suddenly* changed. Are you saying that staying home alone is now suddenly beneficial for my health and sanity?

Last year in the UK 7000 (SEVEN THOUSAND !!) mainly young Men COMMITTED SUICIDE. A main cause of suicide is LONELINESS. DUH.

Forcing ISOLATION on people close to the edge anyway will DRIVE THEM TO KILLING THEMSELVES !!
Rag

Let me educate you. We’re SOCIAL ANIMALS. We thrive and survive on SOCIAL INTERACTION.

Some years ago when I had a Support Worker he would *make* me go out of the flat into the world. He emphasised that it’s VITALLY IMPORTANT for my mental health that I go out and be around people. Are you saying that’s now *suddenly* changed. Are you saying that staying home alone is now suddenly beneficial for my health and sanity?

Last year in the UK 7000 (SEVEN THOUSAND !!) mainly young Men COMMITTED SUICIDE. A main cause of suicide is LONELINESS. DUH.

Forcing ISOLATION on people close to the edge anyway will DRIVE THEM TO KILLING THEMSELVES !!
I also have mental health problems but ,i also do not want to be a murderer,go out for a walk or run a day then stay in,dont be a dick,nobody should be a dick

As opposed to them killing every **** else by going out.

So, to be clear, can non-essential workers, who can’t work from home, continue to go to work?

Starting to think all this confusion is on purpose so some businesses are pressured into being closed by their staff so the government don't have to bail them out with the 80% wage thing. If the government don't force them to close, they don't have to subsidise the wages... if not, there's no fucking excuse for Johnson saying one thing, then releasing a load of social media videos saying another thing, then deleting it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.