COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened again to Boris's statement and he makes no mention of the word essential, to make matters worse Sky are now saying you can only trvel to work for essential work to fight the Coronavirus, but there banner just says travel to work.

It's as clear as mud.

Because the gov are treating us like grownups. the message is clear. the implementation, thats left up to the public. if people want to look for getouts in wording analysis, they will. But it is pretty clear. Put the imnediste health of the nation first. You cant force that, at some point the penny just has to drop.

How can it be clear the BBC have just said you can only travel to work if it’s essential ie you can’t work from home. So some think he is closing people’s work places and the bbc and I have just seen part of his presentation and it seems he isn’t closing works places. Stay at home if you can work from home. It’s all a fucking mystery.

Just listened again to Boris's statement and he makes no mention of the word essential, to make matters worse Sky are now saying you can only trvel to work for essential work to fight the Coronavirus, but there banner just says travel to work.

It's as clear as mud.

It’s an utter farce

Oh give me a fucking break.

It is possible to stretch your brain to agreeing it’s necessary to do so to save lives but the measures make you feel uneasy about the politics involved.

It’s not difficult.
Measures designed to save thousand of lives would never make me feel uneasy. Each to their own though hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.