COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly despair, he even said it really is quite simple, unless absolutely necessary don’t work.

No. He. Didn't. He never said don't work, he said unless its absolutely necessary, don't leave the house, unless you can't work from home. Totally different. Unsurprisingly for many paying the bills is absolutely necessary, and most can't work from home.

Starting to think all this confusion is on purpose so some businesses are pressured into being closed by their staff so the government don't have to bail them out with the 80% wage thing. If the government don't force them to close, they don't have to subsidise the wages... if not, there's no fucking excuse for Johnson saying one thing, then releasing a load of social media videos saying another thing, then deleting it all.
im pretty sure they will pay any companys 80 per cent wage bill iff they have to lay them off as long as they promise there is a job for them when the lockdowns over

Where?
I must be deaf then, I have listened to it 3 times and not heard that, he did go on to say about travel to work if essential but my reading was that this meant if you can not do your job from home.

The fact that everyone is debating his comments backs up that the instruction is unclear.
Clear as fucking day, people hear what they want to hear, do not go out unless absolutely essential. Anyway these even questioning are off their nut

You need an ASBO - an Attention Seeking Bastard Order!

No **** is making you stay indoors under total lockdown 24 hours a day. You’re not a prisoner and it’s not impressive that you think you’re not going to listen to the instructions given to you.

You can go out to exercise and get some shopping. So can everyone! I can, and I will. I’ll be going for a jog and for a cycle every few days. But I’m not going on about being a rebel!

You’re just after attention, surely?

Many people have called a phone, use that to talk to friends and family. If you can’t handle that for a while I think you need to grow some bollocks.

Unless you’re going to get a gathering of people together outside you’re not doing anything anyone else in the country has been told to do. That’s not rebellious.

If you are going out and getting a gathering of people together I hope you get a £1500+ fine like what’s happening in Spain. And I hope no **** gives you a penny towards it.
Me, my wife and two kids haven’t left our house for 11 days (except I take the dog for a 5min walk twice a day). Not one single complaint from any of us. The kids have been absolutely brilliant so far and the time is going so quick.

Some people need to get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.