Anything you`ve stopped doing since the virus ?

I’ve only left the house to go to the shop or for a quick walk, in the middle of nowhere, for the last week.

I’m determined not to catch it.

I’ve only left the house to go to the shop or for a quick walk, in the middle of nowhere, for the last week.

I’m determined not to catch it.

I want to catch it and think I may have had it without knowing
Back to the thread question
As wifey ain't going to work, it means I can't parade around the house in her undies
Oh how I'm already missing the erotic feel of those lacey knickers on my ......

Booking my trips away. I’m supposed to be in the Netherlands, Finland, Ireland and Bulgaria this year but nothing is booked until we get clarity on when we can travel.

All very understandable.

Well only just started but I`ve told the missus I aint having a shave until I can leave the house, so hairy monster time here I come.
Not had a beard for about 30 years but I hate shaving,so at least she isn`t whinging.Well not yet but will probably complain about my beard tickling her thighs.
And then you woke up.
Dream on dreamer.

My pension fund last £15K off its value last week (12%).
Shitting it every time I check it to be honest.
I really need it to hold on for a couple more years until I can get my state pension.
It's a worrying time but my advisor said sit tight and wait for the bounce back. Hopefully sooner rather than later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.