Anything you`ve stopped doing since the virus ?

I’m in desperate need of a haircut, been putting it off for weeks already for no real reason but now I’ll have to wait what is likely another 6 weeks minimum by which time I’ll look like a hobo. might be forced into the classic number 2 all over via a series of well placed mirrors which I’ve not had since my school days.

It’s a worry free time for all people suffering with early receding hairlines, apart from all the potential death...

I’m in desperate need of a haircut, been putting it off for weeks already for no real reason but now I’ll have to wait what is likely another 6 weeks minimum by which time I’ll look like a hobo. might be forced into the classic number 2 all over via a series of well placed mirrors which I’ve not had since my school days.

It’s a worry free time for all people suffering with early receding hairlines, apart from all the potential death...
Same here, I'll be looking like Roy Wood by the time this lockdown finishes.

30 years next month. All my surprise plans ruined!
The son of our oldest friends had to cancel his wedding last year as the bride's mother sadly took ill and died. Rearranged for this May....cancelled again. Will be many in this type of predicament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.