COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you following the Trump attack on it being the China virus? SARS was 18 years ago and now we have this virus.

Wet markets do need shutting, but not sure how you can hold China accountable for a virus. Is your claim still in to the US for causing the Spanish Flu and killing your Great great uncle?

*sent from my chINaPHONE.

Viruses have to start somewhere

Are you following the Trump attack on it being the China virus? SARS was 18 years ago and now we have this virus.

Wet markets do need shutting, but not sure how you can hold China accountable for a virus. Is your claim still in to the US for causing the Spanish Flu and killing your Great great uncle?

Do you think Muslims and Jews will be suing the rest of us for causing Swine flu?

If the wet markets have caused it, then surely China bears some responsibility.

Of course they do, but this is the second example in 18 years. Our government haven’t acted on data 6 weeks previous. I think people posting such stuff are trying to find someone to blame. You are the legal boffin. Has any country ever been found accountable for the construction and spread of a disease?

edit to add @gordondaviesmoustache

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-may-infected-half-uk-21748044

I know it is andectotal but the amount of people I have heard say they had the worst flu ever in the last two months would support the above theory.

If the above is correct maybe we could be further along the curve than we think and closer to the peak? Maybe clutching at straws but would be great news if true.
There would have been more deaths all through that time if that were true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.