UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been telling you for ages that there is no depths to which some clubs, primarily the US owned ones, won't sink to in order to screw us.

Had a wander over to RAWK to see what the cheeky fun loving scousers made of it, there's nowt, they're still in bed, what I did find was a whole lot of love for you.....

"PrestwichBlue is a nutcase."

"The world has been thrown into chaos because of this virus but it hasn't stopped Prestwich Blue and the other conspiracy nutters on twitter coming out with more shit about LFC"

"I believe Prestwich Blue is actually a supporter liaison officer for the club too.....Is that kind of like Derek Acorah - talking to people who are just not there..."

"Freak."

"What the fuck?"

And that's not all of it.

Merseyside's Most Wanted

coogans_run_uk.paul_calf.jpg

love the wig!

Last edited:
Almost certainly Liverpool and United (and perhaps Arsenal) acting together.

Its getting very hard to stop this hatred building up inside me against these scum clubs. One of the reasons I am beginning to dislike football, it's such a bent game. For a club that has done so much for its local community, built the best campus around. These bitter little American owners clubs just keep getting away with all this shit. City sod the NDA thingy take liverpool to court blow the bastards out the water ......best I go now before I really lose it....

Has any of their managers donated money to help in this virus fight ?

Guessing one of 2, Rags or the Dippers. I really hope the ban gets overturned and our owners are able to provide evidence of wrong doing/illegal practice from both of these clubs.

wont be the dippers. Whether the season is voided finished or they’re simply pronounced champions, they are going straight into pot1 of the next champions league campaign, whenever it may be. They don’t stand to gain from an accelerated ban any more than they would benefit from the ban being deferred a year.

I’d Look a bit closer to home.

Instead of worrying about City the rest of the top half of the premier league should be worrying about what hit this coronavirus to their organisations. No income I would imagine through the tv deal for the last 3 months of the season and no paying customers through the turnstiles, this I imagine would put a huge hole in everyone’s balance sheet.

I imagine this will have to be plugged by loans and a relaxation of the financial fair play rules to stop clubs going under. This could hand a massive advantage back to City with an owner who could invest a much more significant chunk of money into the club then any of the other owners. Fuck them let them try ban us, worst case scenario is we don’t play European football but don’t take a hit to what we could spend on players, the previous scenario was potentially losing out on the champions league money and having to sell the likes of Sane to comply with financial fair play. Up the ante and let’s destroy every one of these clubs on the pitch.

This pretty much mirrors my feelings. I've said a couple of times that the longer this goes on - and I for one can't see any football being played until 2021 at this rate - it could seriously damage even some of the biggest clubs in the PL. Those with wealthy benevolent owners can plug the huge hole of an inevitable reduction in TV, prize, and match day income (City, Everton, Wolves, Sheff Utd to name but 4), but those with owners who are too tight to put their hands in their pockets and have other commitments elsewhere could be in deep shit. I'm specifically looking at United, Arsenal, and Spurs, and to a slightly lesser extent, Liverpool. United's owners have consistently taken money out rather than put it in, and may have to take even more out to prop up those shopping malls of theirs which will inevitably take a big hit due to Covid-19. Kroenke does fuck all over at Arsenal but is happy to take money out every now and then, and Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy at Spurs are also renowned for being tighter than a gnat's chuff, plus they have a big fuck off stadium debt to service. FSG seem to be a bit more prepared to put money in if that expanded main stand of theirs is anything to go by which I think was funded through an interest free loan but all their other sporting interests will surely take a hit too?

And yet for all that, 8 of the top 10 clubs in the Premier League are such short-sighted ****s that they want City banned from next season's CL - that's if it ever starts on time - no matter how guilty or innocent we may be, just so they can have a chance to earn a few more quid that won't even make much of a dent in any overall financial hit they'll take

While I still want us to clear our name first and foremost, I think you could be right that we emerge from this stronger than pretty much every other club in Europe regardless

wont be the dippers. Whether the season is voided finished or they’re simply pronounced champions, they are going straight into pot1 of the next champions league campaign, whenever it may be. They don’t stand to gain from an accelerated ban any more than they would benefit from the ban being deferred a year.

I’d Look a bit closer to home.

Irrelevant. It's probably still got their fingerprints all over it on account of their scrawny-necked **** of an owner being a vile bastard

This pretty much mirrors my feelings. I've said a couple of times that the longer this goes on - and I for one can't see any football being played until 2021 at this rate - it could seriously damage even some of the biggest clubs in the PL. Those with wealthy benevolent owners can plug the huge hole of an inevitable reduction in TV, prize, and match day income (City, Everton, Wolves, Sheff Utd to name but 4), but those with owners who are too tight to put their hands in their pockets and have other commitments elsewhere could be in deep shit. I'm specifically looking at United, Arsenal, and Spurs, and to a slightly lesser extent, Liverpool. United's owners have consistently taken money out rather than put it in, and may have to take even more out to prop up those shopping malls of theirs which will inevitably take a big hit due to Covid-19. Kroenke does fuck all over at Arsenal but is happy to take money out every now and then, and Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy at Spurs are also renowned for being tighter than a gnat's chuff, plus they have a big fuck off stadium debt to service. FSG seem to be a bit more prepared to put money in if that expanded main stand of theirs is anything to go by which I think was funded through an interest free loan but all their other sporting interests will surely take a hit too?

And yet for all that, 8 of the top 10 clubs in the Premier League are such short-sighted ****s that they want City banned from next season's CL - that's if it ever starts on time - no matter how guilty or innocent we may be, just so they can have a chance to earn a few more quid that won't even make much of a dent in any overall financial hit they'll take

While I still want us to clear our name first and foremost, I think you could be right that we emerge from this stronger than pretty much every other club in Europe regardless

There are very few clubs who can weather this storm at the moment. If Mansour goes back to the 2008 approach in regards to how to grow his football club there will be some delicious cries across Europe. Like you said could bring in a new order in the premier league with the handcuffs of investment taken off, the teams that would be most worried at the moment would be the rags. Owners with some white elephants of shopping malls that must be like rocks tied to your legs whilst trying to swim. Then Spurs worry me as well, the budgeted for that stadium to be open on non match days for nfl games, concerts and boxing.

Our owner will I imagine be looking at where he can put his money during this financial meltdown, look what he did with Barclays over a decade ago. The rest of them will be panicking and running to Uefa to see what they can cook up to try stop us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.