COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This country is riddled with selfish inconsiderate twats.,but I would just like to thank the 250000 people who have signed up for voluntary work. It really renews my faith in the people of this country. I would sign up but am a carer for my wife but THANK YOU to everyone

My neighbour had the scaffolding done front and back, heard him askin the three builders to start on the front as his family are coming round coz there kids are bored.
Just looked out the back he’s got a bbq going and there is four 20/30 yr olds, 4 kids his brother and wife and himself and his wife. That’s 15 fuckin people on in and around his garden, if I had a hand grenade, I’d chuck it over the fuckin fence.

sorry mate, we will be done soon. Sorry we didn’t invite you, maybe next time.

It's pretty clear that, sadly, the virus can incubate for up to 21 days in some cases.
We’ve only been on lockdown for 11-12 days so we still have a few days left before seeing any change.

I did see that The Who say it’s an average of about 10 days to die but can take up to 22 days.

The other thing to note about Spain is that according to worldometer they have 38,000 active cases with a current death rate of almost 40% so it’s gonna be an absolute tragic week here.

We have to cross our fingers that the peak is reached within 7 days I would imagine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.