COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbour had the scaffolding done front and back, heard him askin the three builders to start on the front as his family are coming round coz there kids are bored.
Just looked out the back he’s got a bbq going and there is four 20/30 yr olds, 4 kids his brother and wife and himself and his wife. That’s 15 fuckin people on in and around his garden, if I had a hand grenade, I’d chuck it over the fuckin fence.

I'd be right on the phone to the old bill.

My neighbour had the scaffolding done front and back, heard him askin the three builders to start on the front as his family are coming round coz there kids are bored.
Just looked out the back he’s got a bbq going and there is four 20/30 yr olds, 4 kids his brother and wife and himself and his wife. That’s 15 fuckin people on in and around his garden, if I had a hand grenade, I’d chuck it over the fuckin fence.
agree with others phone you local cop shop

It’s all different levels though. The world has eaten meat and is moving towards veganism. If and it’s a big if, the vast majority are vegan then they will be condemning something that the vast vast majority of humans used to do. Never in human history have anywhere close to even a large minority of people eaten the stuff they do in some areas of China.

Even a lot of the Chinese are disgusted by it.

I really don’t care if they eat insects or frogs or whatever but let’s just stop eating stuff we know is a high risk of spreading disease hey? You know the bats, civets, snakes, pangolins etc. let’s have a risk chart.

I know pigs can but the way they are farmed here makes it incredibly unlikely to start an epidemic. Let’s have the same standards worldwide and ensure this doesn’t happen again.
Making them cook it properly would do a lot of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.