COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of doctors that have sadly died to 29 - Assuming they all have PPE how are these most recent deaths happening in the last few weeks?

Four more Italian doctors die
Lorenzo_Tondo.jpg

Lorenzo Tondo

Another four Italian doctors have died with the coronavirus, bringing the toll in the epidemic up to 29, the national federation of doctors told ANSA, reports Lorenzo Tondo in Italy.

Over 5,000 Italian health workers have been infected with Covid-19 so far.

The Assomed union has called for immediate action ‘’to provide all workers with individual protection equipment’’.

Meanwhile, Civil protection department head and coronavirus commissioner Angelo Borrelli has cancelled his daily six o’clock press conference after suffering symptoms of fever. The result of a test is being awaited.

Authorities will still release new figures at 6 pm

I would imagine the stress and hours they are being asked to work might contribute to a lower than normal immune system.

PPE equipment can't be 100% safe I wouldn't have thought.

That is very good news. Last I read about them, there were concerns about their accuracy though, so I'm assuming they've got that sorted.
There aren't many such tests for any antibodies that are better than 99.5%. 98% would be brilliant. Its the false positives that are the big issue for antibody tests.

I would imagine the stress and hours they are being asked to work might contribute to a lower than normal immune system.

PPE equipment can't be 100% safe I wouldn't have thought.

Good point.. I suspect exhaustion has come into the equation here as you have to be meticulous in scrubbing up and down.

14th Jan WHO tweeted no Human to Human transmission.
At the end of Jan/ beginning of Feb when Trump was calling for a travel ban WHO said there was no need.

WHO have been very pro china because china sponsored Tedros Adhanom in his campaign for presidency. In return he made Mugabe a fucking lord or some shit because Mugabe was very pro chinese investment in Africa. Funny old world.
Bunch of cûnts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.