Worst bands or solo artist you have seen live

Probably me. Went on a coach from Piccadilly records and it was red hot and I just wanted to go back home. Was never a big fan either.

And there it is. Waste of a comment, like most of those of other people talking about bands they don't like.

Used to get most of my tickets from the ticket agency in basement at Piccadilly Records. My Dad went to school with the guy who ran it so he'd save me tickets for any gig I wanted.

Lisa Stansfield at Knewworth as support for Genesis I would have said warm up act but it was enough to send you to sleep every bloody song sounded the same ...yawn

I saw her supporting Genesis at Rounday Park, Leeds. Who the hell thought that it was a good idea to put those two acts together?

I saw her supporting Genesis at Rounday Park, Leeds. Who the hell thought that it was a good idea to put those two acts together?

Which tour was that mate?
EDIT - just seen it must’ve been 92 We Can’t Dance. Was it a decent show?
Saw them at same venue in 87 and it was really good. Excellent weather did help too.

i was at that gig and agree totally. It seemed like the guitarist had bought himself a new fuzz box and all the songs were beefed up and sounded shit. Weren’t Oasis due to play but were replaced BT Beautiful South?

That’s the one m8, skunk anansie also performed that day

Not sure on worst but most disappointing was Journey with Arnel Pineda singing. Never saw them with Steve Perry, but saw them with both Steve Augeri and Jeff Scott Soto, while neither were Perry they both brought a great voices and personality to the band. When I saw them with Pineda it was like a tribute act going through the motions no soul . Plus it was at the time of the Don't stop believing craze and the venues were bigger but the half the audience seemed to be there for just one song as did the band.

Which tour was that mate?
EDIT - just seen it must’ve been 92 We Can’t Dance. Was it a decent show?
Saw them at same venue in 87 and it was really good. Excellent weather did help too.

yes mate - We Can’t Dance tour. Genesis were superb - they did a small venue tour a few months later and I saw them play the Wolverhampton Civic Hall - one of the best gigs I’ve been to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.