What's everybody doing...????

Teacher and therefore key worker but rota duty as only 10 kids are in school. So remote teaching all day. Home schooling the kids. Baked bread and cookies with my eldest for his school assignment. Just made burritos for the family and now as a reward gonna start on re-watch Gomorrah s1-4 for the rest of the week after watching L'immortale last night.

If everybody worked from home the sum total output of the country would be fuck all
Tell me about it. To be fair, I'm a teacher, and at least our employer is having us do a week of training before getting us to teach online (and even then, I only have 3 hours of teaching on my first proper day). And that's just for adult classes. We then have another load of training for the kids' classes. Coronavirus will be over by the time we've learned how to do it. I've heard some other schools just making their teachers watch a couple of videos and then start doing classes online from home. And we're still actually getting fully paid unlike some.

I’ve been laid off from my only real job as an adult today. I’ve been there for 15 years so I’m getting pissed and tomorrow I will be looking for work. But not first thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.