COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it wrong that couples are out getting their groceries or exercise together?
I think the question is do they absolutely need to be out together. In some cases it may be necessary but not all.
Here in Spain it's strictly one person shopping and we aren't given the luxury of going out to exercise or ride bikes.

no it was me I have a big garden and I have put them in my garden to give me some peace and quiet from the kids.

Off topic,but talking of peace and quiet.....when my kids were younger and I was off,if they were doing my head in,I'd go in the kitchen and tip some milk on the floor.
I'd then shout them both in and ask which one of them done it,knowing none of them would own up.
I'd then say "right,if none of you can own up,then both of you to your rooms"

I think the question is do they absolutely need to be out together. In some cases it may be necessary but not all.
Here in Spain it's strictly one person shopping and we aren't given the luxury of going out to exercise or ride bikes.
Depends where you live I suppose I’m just back from a 5 mile walk with my wife, we saw 2 other people with dogs, no more risk than being sat in the house together. We are lucky though living in a small town surrounded by countryside.

Fucking hell finding this hard - ex being a complete **** over me seeing the kids. Work stress is just off the scale and my Dad is doing my head in going and doing other peoples shopping when he is fucked and his late 70s. i am spending all my time worrying about him and missing seeing him so much. My mental health has never been more stretched and that must apply to so many people.

Stay safe Bluemooners and just lets hope the death toll is as low as it can possibly be and things get back to normal at some stage fairly soon.

incredibly tough times - lets hope the testing advancements help sort it soon.

And well done to all in our NHS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends where you live I suppose I’m just back from a 5 mile walk with my wife, we saw 2 other people with dogs, no more risk than being sat in the house together. We are lucky though living in a small town surrounded by countryside.
I agree entirely. Every circumstance is unique.

Exercising together is fine as long as you keep a safe distance away from all others.

A supermarket is the most likely place you will catch this virus and so minimising the number of people in there minimises the chances of anyone spreading it, therefore shopping alone will be vitally important as we move towards and through the peak of this.
We both go in order to halve the time we are in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.