COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell finding this hard - ex being a complete **** over me seeing the kids. Work stress is just off the scale and my Dad is doing my head in going and doing other people shopping when he is fucked and his late 70s. i am spending all my time worrying about him and missing seeing him so much. My mental health has never been more stretched and that must apply to so many people.

Stay safe Bluemooners and just lets hope the death toll is as low as it can possibly be and things get back to normal at some stage fairly soon.

incredibly tough times - lets hope the testing advancements help sort it soon.

And well done to all in our NHS.

sounds like you need to go running on your own and enjoy this weather .

Will be a big test today in Spain as to wherever people are actually following orders and staying in or have done so because its rained for 5 days solid. Sun is shining brightly and I can already hear a lot more activity on the other side of my walls than usual. I'll be staying put and getting my blender out for the strawberry daiquiris.

Not really. If the Mrs goes in and catches it because she’s in there too long, I’ll get it anyway.
Aim for less than 15 minutes in there.

It’s your prerogative. Morrison’s have put out a poster asking people to go alone.

2 people going in for half the time might save you a few minutes, but does nothing to minimise the risk to either of you.

All it really does is make another person wait longer in the queue outside.

It’s your prerogative. Morrison’s have put out a poster asking people to go alone.

2 people going in for half the time might save you a few minutes, but does nothing to minimise the risk to either of you.

All it really does is make another person wait longer in the queue outside.
We don’t have queues, yet, in our three major outlets, so we are holding nobody up.
Especially when we are not using the tills either.

When they ask us to go alone, we will do.

I do wonder how long it will be before the govn start taking drastic action to force people back to work. I hope we're not in for a lack of supply for essential services and goods because people are off sick or at risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.