COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the point in panicking, it's not as if people can see the virus coming and run the other way.

I wouldn't be surprised about the managed info, governments try to do that in any major crisis with varying success.

I think it was more about the lack of key equipment available and some of the decisions that are likely to have to be made in the very near future.

Or at least that was how I read it,

The Lombardy situation is strange in that some regions within Lombardy had already gone on a tight lock down on the 21st February and then the Whole Lombardy region on the 8th March and yet the city of Bergamo alone today recorded an additional 602 new positive cases. Do these levels of new positive cases nearly three weeks later sound right under lockdown conditions?

Once again, the city of Bergamo saw the most new cases on Friday - 602 - with Milan in second place with 547. However, the region as a whole saw a slight dip.

"The infection rate is not growing and I think it is about to fall," said Lombardy Governor Attilio Fontana.

The Chinese must be fucking bullshitting with their numbers. I am not having it that it just virtually stopped. What’s the score with the Russians? Are they bullshitting too.

There’s two options in my opinion and I’m going with number 1:

1) They’re still lying.

2) This is a worldwide conspiracy and China deliberately set it off for financial gain, they have the antidote but won’t share it.

As I’ve said I’m going for number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.