What's everybody doing...????

The five of us have just played monopoly which I was a bit meh about but it was really nice all of us in the same room, gadgets locked away and actually talking and having a laugh.
We got trivial pursuit at the ready to play tomorrow.

If there is anything good to come from this horrible virus then it's the fact it's brought a togetherness and closeness back into family life, this is how I remember it before social media and gadgets took over the world.

Baking bread and self learning Spanish. Got loads of time on my hands now, only working on Fridays at my school. Got to try all sorts of shit really.

The five of us have just played monopoly which I was a bit meh about but it was really nice all of us in the same room, gadgets locked away and actually talking and having a laugh.
We got trivial pursuit at the ready to play tomorrow.

If there is anything good to come from this horrible virus then it's the fact it's brought a togetherness and closeness back into family life, this is how I remember it before social media and gadgets took over the world.
Board games are the way forward in all this shitness mate, fair play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.