What's everybody doing...????

Been a tough day today because I should have been rocking up to Liverpool to see my son for the weekend. Not seen him since Christmas so had been really looking forward to it.
Fortunately the sun has decided to come out today in Spain after a week of rain so I’m currently sat by the pool getting fucking wrecked.

I’ve got a bit of a routine going.

Alarm switched off, wake up naturally between 08:00-08:30

Get up... piss, wash hands and face, make breakfast, clean teeth
(Having the time to make a proper breakfast is great. I’ve had bacon and mushrooms one day, scrambled eggs and mushrooms another day, bacon and eggs today...)

09:00- work for a couple of hours (not exactly taxing stuff as my work is exams and they’ve been cancelled) - Radio 6 Music on in the background... as well as Bluemoon!

11:00- sit in the Sun for two hours

13:00- eat some jerky/nuts and fruit

13:30- deep clean a room in the flat

16:00- watch a bit of tele or listen to some tunes

17:00- cook a decent meal for tea, or warm up the decent meals I’ve batched cooked for the freezer

18:00- watch the news (and record Richard Osman’s House Of Games)

19:30- shower

20:00- find a film to watch

23:00- go to bed.

Next week when the Arctic weather makes it feel like 3°C, I’ll add some exercise to the afternoon instead of sunbathing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.