COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry just assumed it was from the feeds I read on the Spanish test kits - who was it then?

They bought them off an unlicensed manufacturer.

I think (and this is a general point) people need to be very careful with any of the info at the mo and not take it at face value. Disinformation goes in both ways, you can already see the strategy both here and in the States is to shift all possible blame to China and the seeds being sown to drive the economic battle that’s going to follow this. They absolutely do deserve blame but don’t let it screen or absolve everything that individual governments do too and their own response to it.

Only 7,000 tests done again despite Gove or whoever saying we’re doing 10k a day?

Positive cases slightly down still.

Facebook is full of posts about how tough it is staying in and how they're going to go mad as they're sooooo bored.
Like many others, i'd love to endure the 'hardship' of watching netflix, having a nap , sitting in the garden or pigging out on chocolate but unfortunately like millions of others i have to work
I know it's not ideal but fcuk me, some people need to find some self awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.