Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Think I’ve got it, been isolating for two weeks with all the symptoms other than fever, a week ago I was completely flattened, stabilised for a few days, then felt shitty again Friday/Saturday.....

In a quandary as I need to get back to my kids in the homes, however, I think sensibly I need to continue to isolate as my cough, although less intense, is still there..

It’s actually like nothing I’ve experienced before, which is why I’m leaning towards having it, anyway, stay safe everyone and look after yourselves!

Don’t rush back m8, make sure your feeling better first you’d never forgive yourself if you infected someone, good luck hope you feel better soon

Last edited:
Think I’ve got it, been isolating for two weeks with all the symptoms other than fever, a week ago I was completely flattened, stabilised for a few days, then felt shitty again Friday/Saturday.....

In a quandary as I need to get back to my kids in the homes, however, I think sensibly I need to continue to isolate as my cough, although less intense, is still there..

It’s actually like nothing I’ve experienced before, which is why I’m leaning towards having it, anyway, stay safe everyone and look after yourselves!
Have you took anything that's helped with it tablets , medicine ?

That sounds similar to s friend of mine who had it, he's says he's feeling great now...chin up

Have you took anything that's helped with it tablets , medicine ?

robatusin been great with the phlegm and loosening of catarrh, also subsided the frequency of the cough. Usual paracetamol etc....

I’m feeling much better this afternoon which is sending me under how quickly the symptoms fluctuate, however, and just my 10p worth, exercising, via walking, has helped every time, I’d encourage people to keep as active as possible!

robatusin been great with the phlegm and loosening of catarrh, also subsided the frequency of the cough. Usual paracetamol etc....

I’m feeling much better this afternoon which is sending me under how quickly the symptoms fluctuate, however, and just my 10p worth, exercising, via walking, has helped every time, I’d encourage people to keep as active as possible!

Can't be sure but I think there has been something else going round that is quite unpleasant, which both my wife and I have had, so it be that you've had; your cough doesn't sound very dry; although the not like anything else you've experienced could point to CV19.

Testing may be the only way to be sure.

Good to know pal and hope you back to normal soon as

Can't be sure but I think there has been something else going round that is quite unpleasant, which both my wife and I have had, so it be that you've had; your cough doesn't sound very dry; although the not like anything else you've experienced could point to CV19.

Testing may be the only way to be sure.

I’ve got tests coming this week due to my business, will find out either way from that, however, I’m also self aware enough to know that one can heighten anxiety around symptoms. These are very strange, it feels like the flu without the constant presentation, moving from one area to the other then a couple of days hiatus, before coming full circle but in a milder form..

Hope you’re keeping safe anyway, pal, along with everyone else!

My local hospital has tested about 1,000 and have a positive rate of 5%. Implies we're nowhere near the "herd" level and have a long way to go.

Also shows there must be a lot of other things knocking about ppl are picking up and thinking they’ve got it for them to be tested.

There’s probably lots of ppl self-isolating thinking they have it when they don’t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.