United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said all this 3 days ago mate..now with @prestwich blue post re US retail market dire straits..this is getting i interesting...very interesting...of course ' journalists' will be completely unaware that the us stocks market is basically fucked...so they have carte blanche to keep 'reporting' these silly stories about utd spending millions this summer.
Ho hum
I’m sure the govt will step in and give money to football clubs.

Presumably they can’t save all, so will have to make a logical analytical decision club-by-club based on whether a club is showing a healthy balance sheet, ongoing investment, cutting any debt, supporting their community and infrastructure ...

...sorry... clearly not...what was I thinking!

I mean based on poor balance sheet, no investment, increasing debt, no community support and no Community infrastructure investment. United will be fine.

I thought you could only have a 25 man squad, they must be up to 50 already with all these players they are signing. Also with the scouters being the best team ever how come none of these players want to play at Klanfield?

To be fair, Rashford seems like a decent guy to me. The stuff he’s doing for impoverished Manchester kids should be commended.

@Ric he plays for our rivals so I will never give him/them an easy ride but I agree, he is a local lad and he is doing stuff for local people. At a time when multi millionaire footballers could be doing something to help small businesses, families on benefits etc, at least he is doing something, he is not to blame for the media lickspittles building him into St Marcus of Wythenshawe.

(but don't stop me having a bit of fun at his expense !)

Really? I thought he wanted to leave Spuds to win trophies....?

Trophies sit in a glass cabinet in your front room, no one sees them, they don't buy you a second home in the Bahamas, a fleet of fast cars and twenty years as a Sky pundit when you have retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.