Football's Dickheads?

Matt 'lol coronavirus is just like flu' Le Tissier.

And yes, John Terry is also a repulsive human being.

The entire Spurs squad and Daniel Levy.

I actually hope football totally collapses and we have to start it again with local lads playing.

The greed and selfishness is staggering.

I hate everyone in football.

I once asked a journalist (regional tv presenter- I'll not name names) who the worse footballer was in terms of attitude when interviewing. Without hesitating he said "Andy Hinchcliffe". Went on to say he was notoriously rude and the ironic thing was that he went cap in hand to many of those people when he wanted a media career.

Not sure how true that is, the journo in question didnt know i was a blue until after he said that. Not the answer i was expecting.

Did Di Canio have a bust up with Eyal Berkovic when they were both at West Ham?
Come to think of it,what about when Berkovic did the throat slitting gesture to the woman in The Platt Lane. I was right behind her and initially thought he was doing it to me.And I hadn't uttered a single word at the time.

that was John Hartson

that was John Hartson
Can’t remember who it was being interviewed on 5Live last week but it was a Hammer that played with Di Canio and he couldn’t say a bad word against him. Claimed that in public he’s one of the biggest media wind up merchants going. His private persona is very different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.