COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow the spread of the virus down,medical advice,expanding beds,staff and equipement,right steps at the right time (arrgghhh)

More hospitals being built in manchester and birmingham and glascow,military helping

Thanks everyone who has been following the rules,volunteers,pharmacies etc

163,194 tests done, 33,718 positive,rate of infection doubling every 3-4 days

12,929 admitted to hosp 2,921 have died

On average 1400 a day die in the U.K., it would be interesting to see how many are actually dying and how that adds to the figures, many maybe would’ve died anyway. I know our aim is to slow death rates as this would be astronomical if we didn’t stay at home.

PPE record amount being shipped out,new guidelines from WHO standard being delivered,hotline available where short

300m for pharmacies

Writing off 13.4 billion of historic nhs debt

I've had to work throughout, generally leave at 6am and there were noticeably a lot more cars on the road today.

Maybe a lot more people / firms realizing the government money isn't coming.

I noticed a lot more traffic and people wandering around today. I'd have said it seemed like a quiet day, not lockdown.

Same here, Im off work, went for a run this morning and it seemed busy everywhere, seems to be lots of roads being dug up at the minute in south manchester must have passsd at least 4 diff gangs of road diggers, deffo a lot more people and cars about really cant understand why

I'll add to this. Far busier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.