COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luxury carmaker Jaguar Land Rover to make visors

Jaguar Land Rover has announced it will turn over its prototype build operations to make protective visors - approved by the NHS - for frontline healthcare workers

Hancock: Premier League footballers should take a pay cut to help the NHS

The health secretary said: "Make a contribution, take a pay cut, play your part.

Why does everyone to expect footballers to solve society problems,why isn't anyone asking actors who get millions for films to contribute,or the company directors/bankers who are mega rich not to mention all the millionares in government

Exactly what about bankers getting millions in bonuses or any of these BILLIONAIRES

https://news.sky.com/story/who-made-the-sunday-times-rich-list-this-year-11717733

At least footballers will be paying the proper tax on their wages unlike most of them lot.

Don't know what drugs will work,uk patients in clinical trials,vaccine a way off

Still learning about the virus,some immunity they think but not sure how much or how long

There is evidence people who have the virus are spreading it to less people because of social distancing,must stay at home or away from people if you are outside

Don't know how long lockdown is for

Community testing timing will depend on how the tests develop

Swab test for the virus is more complicated to make

Antibody is blood tests,working with various compamies

Looking at immunity passports eventually but the science on immunity is ongoing
Not that I don’t appreciate your work but I always read these in a robotic voice

Seems we’ve tried to shift the blame to the quality of the testing kits that are currently available, spinning out stories of false positives etc.

Anyone know if there are stories from other countries in the western world about the failure of testing kits?

Fucking hell imagine if anyone dies who was at that game.
They will be wanting justice for the next 30 years

What's interesting, the new chief safety
Wonder if the old guy got gardening leave
But yet what's the point bringing it out now
Everyone knew except eufa sky bt oh & the dippers thinking another famous night at the dump, I would be surprised they would go after who ever if some do die from it
But knowing them they say they were there when they wasn't there..

I have a question. Sorry if it's already posted. Is there a risk if you just go outside with no one being around? Like there are many reports which say the virus can live upto 3 hours in the air but can it spread that way?

I have a question. Sorry if it's already posted. Is there a risk if you just go outside with no one being around? Like there are many reports which say the virus can live upto 3 hours in the air but can it spread that way?
My understanding that it can stay on surfaces for quite some time.
It can linger in the air, but if you are outside it would soon drop to the floor.

Seems we’ve tried to shift the blame to the quality of the testing kits that are currently available, spinning out stories of false positives etc.

Anyone know if there are stories from other countries in the western world about the failure of testing kits?

Red somewhere about this,but only in the uk
Dodgy batch thats not reliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.