How to manage pubs opening again.

hmmm... clearly I was lucky :-(
Honestly, I was queuing to get into Asda when a bloke in shorts walks up and asks the high bus’s member of staff what was going on. The high vis looks confused. The prick says “Seriously, what’s with the queue to get in? I’ve been away for two weeks.”

Where to? Fucking Mars?

Never mind the pubs, what about the hairdressers? Can you imagine the cat fighting over getting the first bookings and a regular slot for a few months after lifting of restrictions? And some of them won't reopen at all so less choice.

Jesus, our local has only just announced he was shutting up yesterday. I've no evidence he was doing lock-ins, but judging by the sarcastic comments on facebook, some seem to think so.
I believe that decision was only because the brewery agreed to buy back any unused beer!

Outside only. In through one door, served at bar and out through another door, no hanging about.

if it’s a no holds barred free for all I’m staying well clear.
I think I won’t be bothering until a month after they’ve all opened again.

Jesus, our local has only just announced he was shutting up yesterday. I've no evidence he was doing lock-ins, but judging by the sarcastic comments on facebook, some seem to think so.
I believe that decision was only because the brewery agreed to buy back any unused beer!
Explains your username.

At least one pub near me is open via the back door to regulars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.