UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read the heart rending stories of clubs like Burnley and even Spurs I am so glad that UEFA had a true visionary of the stature of MP in charge and that he was big enough to take advice from some wise heads with the true interests of football at heart, so that those reliable, guaranteed sources of income were allowed as "a club's own money" while football quite rightly refused to allow owners and shareholders to pump money into their clubs unless it was through loans secured against the assets of the club. UEFA protecting clubs since 2014.
I’m guessing football will soon be looking for owners to pump money to save it from falling off a cliff edge

When I read the heart rending stories of clubs like Burnley and even Spurs I am so glad that UEFA had a true visionary of the stature of MP in charge and that he was big enough to take advice from some wise heads with the true interests of football at heart, so that those reliable, guaranteed sources of income were allowed as "a club's own money" while football quite rightly refused to allow owners and shareholders to pump money into their clubs unless it was through loans secured against the assets of the club. UEFA protecting clubs since 2014.

Under normal circumstances I would of felt pity for Burnley, harmless club serving the local community, punching above there weight.
But then they jumped into bed with the other sly self serving 7 clubs and signed that letter to uefa, that along with Dyches continuous whineing about our spending, so now fuck em, hope they go bust and suffer a slow painful demise from which they never recover.

That article says they will lose £5m in gate receipts from the remaining home games. Strangely their last set of accounts state they only take £6m in matchday income for a whole season - so losing £5m from 4 or 5 games is a load of bollocks
Peter Swales likes this post.

The scousers are doing a spurs now.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52165826

Another one of the eight clearly not as well financially managed as they make out. Spurs were vilified in the press but I suspect the victims will be given an easy ride.
Liverpool will get a free pass from the media even though their player salary bill is the second highest in the world, just behind the Rags.

That article says they will lose £5m in gate receipts from the remaining home games. Strangely their last set of accounts state they only take £6m in matchday income for a whole season - so losing £5m from 4 or 5 games is a load of bollocks
Old habits die hard I suppose.
I remember the days when understating gate receipts allowed a little surplus cash distribution for our previous owners at Maine Road.

Liverpool will get a free pass from the media even though their player salary bill is the second highest in the world, just behind the Rags.
You're right. Click on this story now if you want to read it. It will be gone within the hour

But Liverpool and he rags don't pay their players who play for the shirt. After ten years service they get a $10 reduction on a ticket to an American football or baseball game of their owner's choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.