Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I'm almost certain the PL season won't be finished. Chances are they will find a way to award Liverpool the title.

I've said before if the league gets voided, nobody is in debt to anyone. We've played 75% of the season and the clubs have received all the tv money. If the same clubs are in the premier league next season then they receive only 75% of the tv money for next year for a whole season
Simples

That makes far too much sense for Bluemoon, you need to take that shit elsewhere :)

Mentioned it earlier in the week but couldn’t say much but now it’s coming out.

Burnley look like they could go under. Heard it earlier in the week from someone inside the club.
looks like them pushing for a ban for us next season will have been for nothing....bastard thing that karma....

If i'm honest the longer this goes on the more the whole idea of trying to complete the football season disgusts me.

Honestly couldn't give a toss about it now as it's meaningless in the scale of things.

Lets face it, best case scenario we are in a continued lock down to the end of the month ( more likely well into next month ). When lockdown ends it is virtually certain we will be told to follow social distancing for a prolonged period and to avoid travel. There is no possible way that football can be played while social distancing is in place. Therefore the looking at it i can't see a way any football can be played until mid July at the earliest. If we try to conclude it then we will fuck up the following season.

Money talks and nothing else, the season should be voided now, no excuses.

So the Sky and BT are to show games at 3pm Saturday, at a time when theres to much football on tv this might happen !. I am really enjoying no football :)
Just thinking after being fucked over travelling all over for TV games at stupid times, we might end up getting our 3 o cloccks back to suit TV.
Pretty mad that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.