COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember folks: Stay at least 2 meters away from a tiger!

EDIT: This post is in no way recommending that people should get as close as 2 metres to a tiger. They are after all dangerous carnivores that could mistake you for lunch
I believe that I covered this in some detail a few pages back. ;-)

people slag the likes of Raab and Hancock to death, but to be honest they come across as far more likeable when you realise this bullshit they have to continually put up with.
Hancock is much better since he came back,Raab understandable looks a bit scared,i wouldnt want this job

people slag the likes of Raab and Hancock to death, but to be honest they come across as far more likeable when you realise this bullshit they have to continually put up with.
Umm, so that would mean they'll probably like that sort of stuff because they get sympathy out of it.

Anyway, I have to say, asking if he felt he had the authority to change direction if neccessary was exactly the sort of thing we do need to know.

Why won’t they just admit it’s inevitable the quarantine is going to continue beyond the three weeks? I’m bored to death of the same question being asked daily about it now, it’s a crap question, a four year old can see the lockdown isn’t just going to be over anytime soon.

Umm, so that would mean they'll probably like that sort of stuff because they get sympathy out of it.

Anyway, I have to say, asking if he felt he had the authority to change direction if neccessary was exactly the sort of thing we do need to know.

and he was asked, he gave his answer. It didn't need half a dozen follow-ups from people begging for a headline rather than genuinely trying to provide a public service by providing all relevant information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.