UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've accidentally inserted a 'you don't get it' in the quote.

You are attempting to argue a different point from me.

No its a logical conclusion from the actions Ceferin wants to take and an action you seemingly support.

Ive no issue in you being ok with that even though id disagree but you will have to accept the consequences of handing Liverpool the title because the snowball affect from that one decision will ripple right down through every single league and level in domestic football.

Ceferin cares only about his CL and EL, nothing else.

It's none of Ceferin's business, but if the league isn't finished UEFA are saying teams will not qualify for Europe. Perhaps it's a way of ensuring the dippers aren't excluded.
Maybe....? So if the Bundesleague, La Liga and the Premiership fail to complete I don't think next years tournament will achieve the aspirations of the cartel that run it.

UEFA are in effect toothless in this argument, they will have to accept the outcomes of the individual leagues, either this or reset and restart this seasons tournament next season. To threaten leagues in the way they are doing shows how inconsiderate and amateur they really are.

Individual nations and associations will make any decision to resume and/or complete their leagues based on rather safety and security of their population and nothing else. Certainly nit on the basis of being kicked out of a couple of tin-pot trophies and the financial implications that might bring.

Last edited:
No its a logical conclusion from the actions Ceferin wants to take and an action you seemingly support.

Ive no issue in you being ok with that even though id disagree but you will have to accept the consequences of handing Liverpool the title because the snowball affect from that one decision will ripple right down through every single league and level in domestic football.

They either hand the dippers the title and void the season for the other 90 clubs, which will show the fa up for what they are, or also award the rest of the promotions,relegations, and euro spots too which will result in legal action from those that miss out. Only way is to void and start again with the same teams in the same divs

Bored of this now
Yes they deserve the title and will get it
Yes they are a grubby horrible fan base
We are nowhere near them in the league points wise them so not that arsed
Just funny that they have been made to squirm and now even when they win it teams will sing about how they never won a league without furloughing their staff

They either hand the dippers the title and void the season for the other 90 clubs, which will show the fa up for what they are, or also award the rest of the promotions,relegations, and euro spots too which will result in legal action from those that miss out. Only way is to void and start again with the same teams in the same divs

The only way to avoid legal action imo is to void all league seasons.

Handing a title to one club and not others will lead to the courts it is that simple.

That said i couldn't really give a rats arse what they do such is my interest in football right now.

let them eat each other for all i care.

Your opinion on whether I support it is not correct.

What will Cerefin and his cronies do if the British Government comes out and says that there will be no flights in and out of the UK except for those flights that repatriate citizens to their home country. This lockdown needs to stay in place for at least until the end of May at least. I know that for a lot of people it will be hard. It is hard enough for me. I am self isolating because I have heart problems. Therefore I need this coronavirus eradicating completely. There will be plenty of supporters of other clubs in the same boat as me.

We need 2/3 days where there is no reported deaths or cases of Coronavirus. before the lockdown is removed. Then and only then can we think about restarting this football season. To do so would be disrespectful to the families off all those who lost their lives to this coronavirus.

Stay safe and save not only your own life but the lives off your family and friends, by staying in as much as you can.

It is his business if he's asked "what happens for next year to the competitions you're in charge of?".

The alternative is he says "I don't know". That makes him look as though it's not been thought about, and that would not be good for UEFA sponsors!

I've not seen anything that matches the bit you cite about unfinished leagues not having qualifiers - do you have anything more about when that was said?
UEFA have already stated that leagues who declare the season void will not be eligible to field teams, it's been widely stated in the media. It has nothing to do with Ceferin, he should butt out.

Rochdale Blue isn't Cerefin head of UEFA. Therefore it has everything to do with him. What he should have said was probably something like this. We will cross that bridge when we come to it. Do you really think that if the FA'S of Germany, Spain, England and Italy say we are null and voiding this season he will ban all their teams from competing in the next Champions League/Europa League. I don't think so. That is where most of the money come sfrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.