Covid boredom antidote.

PK51AbP.jpg
That's quite impressive, I'd be proud of that.

Each to their own. :-) Personally I love learning stuff from YT. I wouldn't have been able to make my French windows from scratch without it. Tbf I'm not entirely sure when the wheelwright knowledge is going to come in handy though.
Me as well. Tons of great joinery and finishing tips. I've built bed frames, end tables and I'm currently building a entertainment unit.
I have saved sooo much money doing car repairs myself with things I have learned on there and other sites.
The big one was a low clapping noise coming from my trunk when going over bumps in the Lexus.
All recommendations were a $1200 rear shock re and re. Found on one site where one fella had written, Whoa, before you change that check the sway bar bushings. An easy 1/2 hr. job and mine were original so I swapped them out.
Sorted for less than $20.00.

Each to their own. :-) Personally I love learning stuff from YT. I wouldn't have been able to make my French windows from scratch without it. Tbf I'm not entirely sure when the wheelwright knowledge is going to come in handy though.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the wheel has already been invented

Me as well. Tons of great joinery and finishing tips. I've built bed frames, end tables and I'm currently building a entertainment unit.
I have saved sooo much money doing car repairs myself with things I have learned on there and other sites.
The big one was a low clapping noise coming from my trunk when going over bumps in the Lexus.
All recommendations were a $1200 rear shock re and re. Found on one site where one fella had written, Whoa, before you change that check the sway bar bushings. An easy 1/2 hr. job and mine were original so I swapped them out.
Sorted for less than $20.00.
If nothing else it is good viewing, plus it gives you the confidence to get stuck in. Just don't let @Denis Law's Back Heel know. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.