COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the twats going yo the beach will be the first to take their feral little sprogs to A and E when they stand on a piece of broken glass whilst paddling. They should ask them their post code and if not locals send them packing
Unfortunately you will always have those who ignore directives. Cannot do anything about it other than avoiding them. They risk their own and their families lifes as well as other people so avoid them.

Stay at home if don't want to share their risk.

Four weeks here and it hasn't improved a terrific amount I really fear for people in the UK fuck me Range is still open
I think we’re going to see some frightening figures in the weeks beginning 13th April and 20th April. And looking at Iran Italy and Spain, the peak can last a long time!

I think in the official league table of deaths (grim)

the uk is now 5th , that’s not good.

to me you can lock down people in their homes but if you continue to allow flights to come into the country and have done throughout the whole crisis , without any medical checks at the border then what is the fucking point.
Agree , it’s just a fake lockdown if that’s the case

Some of the twats going yo the beach will be the first to take their feral little sprogs to A and E when they stand on a piece of broken glass whilst paddling. They should ask them their post code and if not locals send them packing
Apparently we've got police checking number plates at some supermarkets looking for selfish twats

I think we’re going to see some frightening figures in the weeks beginning 13th April and 20th April. And looking at Iran Italy and Spain, the peak can last a long time!

So sad but true mate
If it is not enforced in England I fear for the worse
Too many dickheads per head of population

Unfortunately you will always have those who ignore directives. Cannot do anything about it other than avoiding them. They risk their own and their families lifes as well as other people so avoid them.

Stay at home if don't want to share their risk.
I'm staying at home. Have even packed in work to prevent bringing it back to my disabled wife. Refused to furlough me so am on ssp for the foreseeable future. I am being responsible that's what infuriates me about these twats disregarding directives

We can't even be in the same car here let alone a fukin shop

England is no where near a lockdown

It's staggering what UK is doing. The only explanation is that it's in "herd immunity in disguise" plan. Make "stay at home" public appeals to cover your arses as much as possible, but let most of the things going on in the real time. Even USA has more strict things going on.

We seem to be keeping the cases and the critical beds at a lower level than Spain so no evidence at the moment why deaths should be more certainly not vastly more.

Two more weeks of daily death rises according to Vallance. We're already had more than Spain has had on any single day. If it keeps rising, like they said today, we'll have 1k+ a day for a while (which will make Italy/Spain's daily death totals look small), then we've got to come back down the other side of the curve, and that will be several hundreds for some time. We've got a soft lockdown, nothing close to the intensity Spain has got. There's no way we'll match their numbers.

Doesn't make sense that if we have a soft lockdown and we're already matching the numbers of those countries with intense lockdowns that we won't have a lot more deaths.

Sat in work today and the main road outside is like any normal day, loads of people are out, they need to go into total lockdown or we will be fucked. Sorry but the selfish pricks in this country are going to kill us.

Government will kill you. It's them who are in charge to do things the right way, no serious government will let people decide in times like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.