COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the twats going yo the beach will be the first to take their feral little sprogs to A and E when they stand on a piece of broken glass whilst paddling. They should ask them their post code and if not locals send them packing

We're very late with our figures today for some reason. Anyone have any idea why?
already out

Another 765 patients have died in England after contracting coronavirus - bringing the total to 7,248

In Scotland, the number of people with coronavirus who have died rose by 81 on Thursday taking the total to 447, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said.

Wales has reported another 41 deaths, taking the total there to 286.

And in Northern Ireland a further four people have died, meaning the total rises to 82

What we dont have is the breakdown of ages and fit/underlying conditions which is strange

I think in the official league table of deaths (grim)

the uk is now 5th , that’s not good.

to me you can lock down people in their homes but if you continue to allow flights to come into the country and have done throughout the whole crisis , without any medical checks at the border then what is the fucking point.
Ffs don't mention flights in,you will get battered

I think in the official league table of deaths (grim)

the uk is now 5th , that’s not good.

to me you can lock down people in their homes but if you continue to allow flights to come into the country and have done throughout the whole crisis , without any medical checks at the border then what is the fucking point.
We have the fifth most deaths in the world (and by the time this is all over I reckon we’ll be second or third - USA UK and France)... when we have the 21st largest population in the world and the 50th largest population density in the world. Even London, which is being hit the worst on the island, only has the 35th highest population in the world and doesn’t even make the top 60 for population density for cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.