Andrea Bocelli

Blue Maverick

Just watched the you tube concert from Milan tonight, The Amazing grace with the streets around the world empty, if that doesnt show we are in a battle for survival nothing will, unbelievable it was like watching a disaster film, go and watch it and if you dont tear up, you have no heart. His Ava Maria a swell, just wow.

Just watched the you tube concert from Milan tonight, The Amazing grace with the streets around the world empty, if that doesnt show we are in a battle for survival nothing will, unbelievable it was like watching a disaster film, go and watch it and if you dont tear up, you have no heart. His Ava Maria a swell, just wow.

I missed it so have just searched the tv listings to see if it is being repeated but cant find it. If you hear when it is on again please pm me so I can watch it.
Please note, at least 2 members of BM are cultured, not like the oafs who have replied to you already.

I missed it so have just searched the tv listings to see if it is being repeated but cant find it. If you hear when it is on again please pm me so I can watch it.
Please note, at least 2 members of BM are cultured, not like the oafs who have replied to you already.

I'm at least one of 'em. Who's the other fucker? Oakie? Arthur? Rsole?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.