Blue moon online poker club - first game March 30th 9PM

Same again people. Tonight at 9pm.

I’ve played a few games this week. Feeling like it’s coming back.

Who won last week?

I wouldn’t mind having a bash but am clueless at cards apart from the obvious ones.
Which game is played so I can practice for a week or so before I feel confident enough to lose my cash haha!

Hi. We’ve started to play a no limit hold em tournament each Monday evening. It costs $6.75 (about £5) to enter. It’s more for entertainment than for big bucks. We play on poker stars. You can play on there for play money first while you get the hang of it.

Sometimes new players are hard to play against as if they’re not sure what they’re doing it makes it very difficult to figure out what they’ve got!

Hi. We’ve started to play a no limit hold em tournament each Monday evening. It costs $6.75 (about £5) to enter. It’s more for entertainment than for big bucks. We play on poker stars. You can play on there for play money first while you get the hang of it.

Sometimes new players are hard to play against as if they’re not sure what they’re doing it makes it very difficult to figure out what they’ve got!

Still can’t play on app or iPad?

I could make you lay down your two aces with my 7 3 off suit sunshine.

My ability wanes after much drinking though. I never win after 10pm
That would be nigh on impossible, as I never seem to get dealt pocket aces ;-)
7 3, 8 4 or 9 2 seems to be my default deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.