Lockdown living tips

Rediscovered how therapeutic it can be making Airfix kits! Done a Vulcan already now working on a Lightning! Loads of them available on ebay.

That reminds me of when I got an Airfix kit type thing of Lord Nelson for Christmas when I was a kid, spent fuckin ages looking for the second arm before I realised, had the house upside down, my Mam went mad !

Anyway, suppose the upside is that I've not long moved into my new place, so what I expected to take a few years with all the DIY and decorating, upgrading, renovating the porch etc etc will probably only take 6 months now, so get your DIY shit done.

If anybody is looking to kill a bit of time in the next few weeks (or months) i've published a quiz book about the club with questions from this century. The questions vary in difficulty so it's not too easy and hopefully not too challenging either. Here's the link (there's also a kindle version available).

https://jackbox.tv/

We put this on our TV last night, then set up a Zoom with our son and his wife, who we've not seen for weeks. We then played internet based games for the evening. It was great fun, and felt as though we properly connecting again.
Biggest load of nonsense this game is,
All American questions £18?
It’s not worth 18pence!
Luckily I got a refund.
You must be on commission haha!

Easter weekend will be bloody difficult 4 days to find things to do around the house and garden. Can we not push these bank holidays back to when normality returns when we can do something with them?

I’ve got an exercise bike and been smashing that to get the happy chemicals moving through the body.
great idea re; bank holidays. get a petition going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.