Players who might improve us

haaland, Werner, De ligt, Grealish. Not sure about who but we desperatly need a new CB and LB.

Jovic
De ligt or Ruben Dias
Ake
Aouar
Ferran Torres or sancho if Leroy leaves
Steffen

out

bravo
Otamendi
Stones
Angelino
Gundogan
David Silva
Possibly Leroy
Jack Harrison
Patrick Roberts
Alexia Garcia

might be some deals floating around this year as clubs need some cash?

aubameyang? If we could get him in a free at the end of next season as a short term replacement for an outgoing Aguero? He’s proved he can score goals in a bad arsenal team.

The only downside is he’s now 30 and doesn’t fit our recruitment system.

Harry Kane for me too.

He is exactly what we need. Most of our issues are scoring goals, not just that but scoring the important goals. We make the chances, we dominate the game, but we invariably lose when we should have gone 2-0 up.

Kane just scores, he's like Shearer, never will stop scoring.
He works hard
He plays for the team
His personality is perfect for fitting into the squad
Levy will take the money

For me I would pay the £150m (or whatever it will be). And it stops LFC/Utd buying him

As long as you don't moan when he misses half the season with ankle ligaments damage.
Like many do when Mendy is injured.

We need more strength in defence, energy in midfield, and just something different up-front.

Ederson (Steffen)

Walker (Cancelo)
NEW - KOULIBALY, DE LIGT, UMTITI (Stones)
Laporte (García)
Mendy (Zinchenko)

Rodri (Fernandinho)
KDB (NEW - NEVES, PJANIC, WITSEL)
Bernardo (Foden)

Sterling (Mahrez)
Aguero (Jesus)
NEW - MARTINEZ, AUBAMEYANG, SON

Alphonso davies just signed a contract extension. Would've been an ideal Sané replacement. But hopefully it means Sané stays

I know Davies plays LB atm and is doing great, but Alaba will probably move out to the left back when Hernandez and Sule are back

No one will agree with me, but I actually think Declan rice would be a great option to replace fern in the future.

the last game against West Ham I thought he was class. Really good on the ball and quite clever with his movement........

No one will agree with me, but I actually think Declan rice would be a great option to replace fern in the future.

the last game against West Ham I thought he was class. Really good on the ball and quite clever with his movement........
He's like Rodri but worse at exactly everything. I'd prefer a different type of CDM to Rodri so we can rotate depending on opposition. I'd like Laimer or Partey.

Rodri against lower half teams and Arsenal. Laimer or Partey against teams like United, Leicester or Liverpool. Teams who only parks the bus and counter. Laimer and Partey has the recovery pace and agility to stop counters quick unlike Rodri, and they're good enough at passing to spray passes against top opposition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.