Players who might improve us

Raiola making noise about De Ligt wanting out, id love to see him alongside Laporte. If Txiki would agree to work with Raiola though would be the issue.

Id love Pep to get on the phone and get De Ligt to bin Raiola as part of the deal.

Raiola making noise about De Ligt wanting out, id love to see him alongside Laporte. If Txiki would agree to work with Raiola though would be the issue.

Id love Pep to get on the phone and get De Ligt to bin Raiola as part of the deal.

Absolute leader already but just don’t see us ever dealing with a top level player of mino? A shame because he has some crackers!

Absolute leader already but just don’t see us ever dealing with a top level player of mino? A shame because he has some crackers!
De Ligt is not a leader, he's a 22 year old who had an incredible 18 month period at Ajax. People need to stop putting such expectations on such young players, even Vinny Kompany was not a leader at that age, he just had incredible potential to be one. That was great for us, but for every Vinny there's another fuck knows how many players with incredible potential who don't end up fulfilling it. Michael Johnson was going to be the next Colin Bell and the leader of City for the next 10-15 years at one stage.

Harry Kane is apparently making noises that he is tired of not winning anything. Hope we'll be on the top of the queue if the move becomes possible.

A goalkeeper who saves shots...

That would be Steffen, but it is a serious mistake having two first team goal keepers in one team, it fails nearly every time, it would hamper Steffen who is getting regular games to bring him back now as well, it is better we run with Muric club trained and Carson association trained next season, as it helps with our foreign quota, after that do not be surprised to see the Irish lad there, because if he keeps improving at this rate he will be pushing Ederson.

Harry Kane is apparently making noises that he is tired of not winning anything. Hope we'll be on the top of the queue if the move becomes possible.
Harry Kane for me too.

He is exactly what we need. Most of our issues are scoring goals, not just that but scoring the important goals. We make the chances, we dominate the game, but we invariably lose when we should have gone 2-0 up.

Kane just scores, he's like Shearer, never will stop scoring.
He works hard
He plays for the team
His personality is perfect for fitting into the squad
Levy will take the money

For me I would pay the £150m (or whatever it will be). And it stops LFC/Utd buying him

Harry Kane. He can score from everywhere. I don‘t see Jesus as a primary striker - more of a supportive like Griezmann or Lautaro.

Harry Kane for me too.

He is exactly what we need. Most of our issues are scoring goals, not just that but scoring the important goals. We make the chances, we dominate the game, but we invariably lose when we should have gone 2-0 up.

Kane just scores, he's like Shearer, never will stop scoring.
He works hard
He plays for the team
His personality is perfect for fitting into the squad
Levy will take the money

For me I would pay the £150m (or whatever it will be). And it stops LFC/Utd buying him
He's a goalscorer no doubt about it but that's not enough for Pep, I don't see Kane having the tactical intelligence to play for us. In 99% of other teams he's a no brainer, I just don't see the fit with us and our style of play. I don't see him working at Liverpool either with the way Firminho positions himself for the benefit of Salah and Mane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.