COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he any madder than Trump? And one of the fuckers has his finger on the doomsday button. Yeah he's absolutely on another planet probably took there by our reptilian overlords.

Some of his stuff is a bit outlandish but he had raised concerns about Saville, paeodophile rings and the royal family years before it all broke and some of his other prophesies appear to have come to pass. We have seen the way politicians, celebrities, royalty and state leaders lie and twist things, aided by the msm. I think its good to keep an open mind and before I'm pounced on no I'm not advocating he is right. You are correct on Trump though.

Some of his stuff is a bit outlandish but he had raised concerns about Saville, paeodophile rings and the royal family years before it all broke and some of his other prophesies appear to have come to pass. We have seen the way politicians, celebrities, royalty and state leaders lie and twist things, aided by the msm. I think its good to keep an open mind and before I'm pounced on no I'm not advocating he is right. You are correct on Trump though.
Nurse!

Yeah a lot of it is sensational bollocks but like you said he has said a lot that is correct although apparently everyman and his dog at the bbc knew about Saville, it's when he gets into the reptilian bullshit it goes too far.

Government deny Cummings and vote leave scientist are part of the scientific group but they attend the meetings...

I have spent a few hours watching David Icke video's.

I'm hoping that he is mad and not what he is saying is true, New World Order and all the rest of it.
They are fascinating to watch to be fair.

Prefer his history of religion lectures. he just went a bit christlike in one and it pissed me off.*

*That should keep the scaley cunts running the planet sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.