Newcastle United takeover?

Not a fucking peep would be heard if they where buying the rags or Dippers.

Quite the opposite in fact is my guess.
Absolutely this,in fact they’d be getting lauded for coming into the English game and making it more competitive,with endless articles about how the owners have sunk millions into the deprived areas of the city and created hundreds of new/extra jobs ..
If only other clubs and owners could be like them ;-)

I go on another forum and the Newcastle fan on there thinks Newcastle will be fine and invest and keep within ffp. I said to him in that case it will take you decades to win anything. FFP is there to stop you. I get the feeling he doesnt understand how ffp works !

I go on another forum and the Newcastle fan on there thinks Newcastle will be fine and invest and keep within ffp. I said to him in that case it will take you decades to win anything. FFP is there to stop you. I get the feeling he doesnt understand how ffp works !
I have a few friends who support Newcastle and all think the same. Try explain to them FFP and they literally have no idea. One even has the idea they are going to spend £500m in the next transfer window and will take De Bruyne & Laporte from us. They also seem blissfully unaware of the current world pandemic as keep telling me they will have spent all this money by the end of July.

I have a few friends who support Newcastle and all think the same. Try explain to them FFP and they literally have no idea. One even has the idea they are going to spend £500m in the next transfer window and will take De Bruyne & Laporte from us. They also seem blissfully unaware of the current world pandemic as keep telling me they will have spent all this money by the end of July.

I stopped posting on that forum. I agree with you Newcastle fans haven't a clue how ffp is going to hold them back. This bloke thinks the new owner can strengthen the squad to compete and stay within ffp !! he was even taking the piss saying that I am only jealous that Newcastle can do it without braking ffp. I have pointed out that we aren't banned yet and haven't broken any ffp rules ...I gave up with him lol

he has just said...…. ''i thought they had been banned for 2 yrs never knew about the appeal. But it will not be good if you lose that appeal eh 2 year ban and points reduction for the 20/21 season it will happen Joe cos City were fined £49m in 2014 for a previous breach of regulations City have form lmao''......

didn't know City were getting a points ban as well !! think this just shows how much the press/media in this country have brainwashed other fans against City.

Last edited:
They seen us spend and win the game cup within a couple of years then the league they think it be the same for them the rags have spent 1 billion since Fergie left they are 5th. Also to get players to sign for them they would have to offer the players massive contracts to sign! We lost 197m one year with ffp they can’t do that.

I doubt whether this Saudi lot would be buying if they thought FFP would hold them back. Perhaps they know things we fans do not, perhaps we may be part of what they know. Perhaps we are about to remove the head of the beast (FFP).

A rich Saudi is not going to buy a Premier League club unless he/they believe they can be up there with the best, they dont sink millions into being middle of the road bang average.

Perhaps they'll spend and invest gradually but is it not coincidental Saudi have recently announced they have stopped floggings and executions of minors !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.