Name a film that makes you cry

Gattaca -
When Jerome gets into the furnace.

Moonlight -
When Chiron finally admits his sexuality. I feel sorry for him, he's never been able to truly be himself.

Toy Story 3 -
Toys in the furnace. Enough said

Never seen it. Schindler are one of the world’s leading elevator manufacturers. Every time I get in one I always think ‘Schindler’s Lifts’. Yes, I’m a terrible person.

It's a tough watch to be honest mate..

How people could treat other humans like they did is beyond me..

It's a belting film but I won't watch it again..

Give it a look, it will definitely stir up your feelings..

Watership Down.

The end bit in Planes, Trains and Automobiles when John Candy is say in the train station.

Interstellar, the end bit.

Several bits of Les Miserables for me .... Empty Chairs At Empty Tables, A little Fall Of Rain when Epinine is fatally shot, Fantine when she sings I Dreamed A Dream and, as she lays dying, sings Come To Me and finally Jean Valjean’s death when they reunite on the barricades for the big finale!!!

Where did I put that hankie???
giphy.gif

I don't generally cry. Death of close relatives aside.
However, some years ago my two daughters were with me over Christmas and new year and we were having just the best time. One day I walked into the living room and they were sitting in their PJs chatting and laughing and watching a movie. I watched them for a while and got an overwhelming sense of joy. My eyes welled up a little and at that moment one of the two noticed me. They immediately took the piss as is our way.
To this day they joke about the day Cheaper by the dozen 2 made me cry!

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.