Name a film that makes you cry

Norman Wisdom films were an emotional roller-coaster for this impressionable youngster.

The one where his horse died....weep weep wail wail weep weep as a kid

Green Mile was a lip biter

The scene in Toy Story 3 where they are going into the furnace and they reach out for each other’s hands.

I loved the story about Bligh and the famous Mutiny when i was a kid ,around 1983 this film came out with AnthonyHopwood and Mel Gibson,loads of films about Mutiny on the Bounty before this one i know,but thi ones the best and most accurate

Still love this film

And the music from Vangelis on the opening and closing of the film is amazing for me

i love this scene,to have the balls to do this ( Fletcher Christian ) 200 years ago against the British Navy at the peek of their power,basically all for the love of a woman.

Trailer with Vangelis soundtrack

I loved the story about Bligh and the famous Mutiny when i was a kid ,around 1983 this film came out with AnthonyHopwood and Mel Gibson,loads of films about Mutiny on the Bounty before this one i know,but thi ones the best and most accurate

Still love this film

And the music from Vangelis on the opening and closing of the film is amazing for me

i love this scene,to have the balls to do this ( Fletcher Christian ) 200 years ago against the British Navy at the peek of their power,basically all for the love of a woman.

Trailer with Vangelis soundtrack

The 1962 film is way better, in my opinion. Trevor Howard, Marlon Brando and Richard Harris; none too shabby a cast.

[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]
Bligh is always the villain of this story but it also took balls to sail an open boat 2000 miles across the Pacific with few provisions. Bligh might have been a bastard but he was also a bloody good sailor.
( as for Mel Gibson he'd play any part that let him indulge his anti-English sentiments.)

[QUOTE
Bligh is always the villain of this story but it also took balls to sail an open boat 2000 miles across the Pacific with few provisions. Bligh might have been a bastard but he was also a bloody good sailor.
( as for Mel Gibson he'd play any part that let him indulge his anti-English sentiments.)[/QUOTE]

i agree ,bligh was a genius of a navigator,sailed all that distance in an open boat with 15 -20 sailors with little food and water,he also suffered another mutiny while in sydney aus as governer,
fletcher,a northerner and took his life in his hands by rebelling,a massive gamble in those days,gibson or not,what balls he had

A Dog's Purpose completely got to me.
I can't watch anything with a dog without my mind going to what happens when my own mutt gets on in life.
He's only 9 in July so plenty of life left in him but he is starting to slow down.

I become a mess watching stuff with animals dying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.