50 Years On

My younger brother played football in the same team as Malcolm Allison's son my dad gave it to Malcolm and he got all the players to sign the shirt

I was there went with Stuart Gibson(Stan Gibson was his dad) got Tommy Booths shirt when I got on pitch at the end had to jump into a moat round the pitch and ran on and got the shirt it is now in the City Museum for all to see got invited to party with players at the night but we could not go because we did not have a change of clothes(was soaked and gutted). Good Memories

Four of us hired a car and drove and what a memorable week we all had.
I remember the moat as it was a drop down but the police got a bit heavy handed so we gave it a miss. The attendance was over 8,000 which were mostly City fans, only a few Polish and not many locals I seem to recall.
Yes, very good memories.

I was there went with Stuart Gibson(Stan Gibson was his dad) got Tommy Booths shirt when I got on pitch at the end had to jump into a moat round the pitch and ran on and got the shirt it is now in the City Museum for all to see got invited to party with players at the night but we could not go because we did not have a change of clothes(was soaked and gutted). Good Memories
Great story, thanks for sharing.

somebody in trouble at the BBC for this, heads will roll.
How the heck did that get passed both red brigades

Nah its an illusion, next thing there will be footage of matt hancock smiling as he belts an uplifting speech out.

nice, some good insights.

i was passed down a ticket stub from that game by my grandfather years ago, and it got lost in a house move about 10 or 12 years ago, gutted about it still
That’s a shame.
It would be worth a lot of money too.
watch that if you got time

full match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.