Films that were acclaimed that are actually rubbish

Super hero/comic book films. They’re all dreadful! None of them have a decent storyline in them and are all predictable.

Pre-Craig James Bond.

Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King.
The first two are good, but that third one is fucking rubbish! Full of; “what the fuck is this?” “why’s he just sat there?” “what’s he doing?” moments and rubbish fight scenes.
Sauron is a joke - built up over about seven hours to be this frightening being and turns out to be a six foot easily defeated bloke in a tin suit. Balrog is a more fearsome enemy who Gandalf (who just sits on a rock in the final film, doing jack shit, even though he’s now a white wizard and killed loads of Orcs at the end of the second film) defeated in the first film.

Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind.
Someone said to me once it was the best romantic film they’d ever seen. I watched it recently and it’s fucking shite!

No Country For Old Men.
Whats the fucking point in the entire film?
Comic book films - Agreed.
All Bond films prior to short blonde Bond.........Really?
Lord of the Rings - Agreed absolute pish
Eternal Sunshine - Didn't think it was as great as everyone else
No country for old men - Agree (nobody is any better off from that story / lack of)........

Well we have had every other wanky subject during lockdown so why not this.

What films were critically acclaimed or won awards that are actually a pile of old shite in your opinion.

Remember got to be award winners not any old film you just like or don't othrwise we will get every bag of shite listed

Fo me

The Deer Hunter - 3 hrs of self indulgent wank

Forrest gump - fuck off

Gone withe wind - a racist load of shite then and now

American beauty - for mid life crisis wierdos

Off you go with yours
Titanic a good call, absolute shite it is
Forest gimp and Titanic crap films?

What a miserable **** you are UGG boots. Talking of Misery. If you go down Brighton way I know a desperate lady that will tie you up and break your legs....Or is it break her own legs? ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.